LT295/55R22 Toyo Open Country M/T
The Toyo Open Country M/T is legendary for durability, off-road performance, long tread life, and an aggressive tread pattern. It's designed to help trucks work hard on pavement, then work just as hard when roads are muddy, snowy, and rocky―or when there are no roads at all.
- HIGH TURN-UP, 3-PLY POLYESTER CONSTRUCTION contributes to excellent durability, impact resistance, and handling.
- AGGRESSIVE TREAD DESIGN WITH HOOK-SHAPED BLOCKS Deliver excellent off-road traction, while maintaining great on-road performance.
- OPEN, SCALLOPED SHOULDER BLOCKS Improve off-road traction and enhance grip in muddy, sandy, or snowy off-road conditions. Ejects mud and snow through the open channels.
- OVER-THE-SHOULDER TREAD helps to provide traction in deep mud and snow while delivering improved off-road handling in hard turns.
- DEEP SIPING IN THE TREAD BLOCKS helps maintain grip on wet surfaces.
The Open Country M/T is a mud terrain radial tire that features hook-shaped tread blocks, scalloped shoulder blocks and a high performance cap ply construction for excellent off road traction. A three-ply casing delivers superior handling both on and off-road while adding to the life of the tire. CASPAN (Computer-Aided Simulator for Pattern Noise) technology, results in the Open Country M/T being one of the quietest mud terrain tires on the market.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 74.0 lbs.
- W12.2000” x H35.0000” x L35.0000”
- Free Shipping!